PTCL offers a user-friendly Web interface that allows business clients to log in from any internet-enabled device/computer and send bulk text messages to individuals or groups. The PTCL Corporate SMS interface is simple and quick to use. Because it is browser-based, it may be used on any device. All you need is an Internet connection to use our Web SMS service.
PTCL Corporate SMS packages
For corporate SMS, PTCL provides the following packages. All charges are counted in PKR.
|Packages||One Time Setup Charge||Package Charge||Total SMS|
For the establishment of a new account, new users should follow the steps below:
- A single account will be formed, and a single MDN will be issued against a single CNIC.
- Customers will be able to subscribe to one or more packages under one account (i.e., against one MDN).
- Both the account and the package subscription are valid for 30 days and will expire if the client does not purchase a package before the expiration date.
- If any package is acquired before the expiration of a current package, the customer is not obliged to repurchase the account/MDN.
- Customer must use every SMS included in the plan within the package’s validity period.
- If a new plan is subscribed before the old package expires, the extra SMS from the existing subscription will not be carried over to the next month.
- Customers can buy one package for as many months as they like by purchasing the same bundle several times.
- Every time a client purchases a package, the expiration date of their account membership is extended by 30 days.
- Before making any payment to CSL, appropriate tax deductions will be made in accordance with relevant legislation.
Procedure for activation:
The system will issue a three-day MDN, and an SMS including the MDN, the contact information for the pertinent corporate sales/service manager, and the due amount (as per the selected package) will be sent to the customer’s cell phone.
Customer shall send a copy of his or her CNIC, together with a request on letterhead/plain paper specifying the MDN, to the relevant corporate sales center within three days of account setup.
The amount equivalent to the one-time setup costs and package fee will be loaded against the given MDN at any PTCL KIOSK Machine (WLL/EVO Prepaid) at any PTCL OSS or Ufone outlet (EVC).
The customer’s account will be activated, and an SMS containing his or her username and password will be delivered to his or her phone number.
Customers may now utilize the service by logging in to the PTCL corporate SMS portal. The number of remaining SMS and the date they will expire will be displayed at the top of the corporate SMS interface.