Zong, which first opened its doors in 2008, has quickly risen to the top of the industry. China Mobile Pakistan is one of Pakistan’s and China’s major telecommunications companies. Zong has been focusing on providing low-cost internet connection since 2008. Zong is delighted to announce that it has both 3G and 4G LTE licenses at the same time, making it the largest network of 4G subscribers in the world. It was the first network in Pakistan to launch a nationwide 4G network. Zong provides a variety of 3G/4G device bundles to its customers, the most popular of which is the ‘Zong Monthly MBB – 32 GB (Device Only Package).’ The deal includes a huge 32 GB MBB bundle with a 30-day validity. The pricing of the Zong monthly MBB bundle varies depending on which 4G devices are used. The 4G Mobile Wifi (Huawei), 4G Mobile WiFi (Fiber Home), and 4G Wingle packages have various prices. Contact centers and Zong franchisees are available to sign up for the offer. Apart from that, Zong offers a variety of dongle packages to its customers, the most popular of which are the Zong Monthly MBB – 76 GB (Device Only Package), Zong Monthly MBB – 100 GB (Device Only Package), and Zong Monthly MBB – 200 GB (Device Only Package). Join Zong’s new dream and take advantage of the amazing 4G offerings.
|ZONG Monthly MBB – 30GB
|1500 PKR||30000||30 Days|
|ZONG Monthly MBB – 60GB
|2000 PKR||60000||30 Days|
|ZONG Monthly MBB – 150GB
+ (75GB 4am – 4pm)
|ZONG Monthly MBB – 200GB
+ (100GB 4am – 4pm)
|ZONG MBB – 180GB
|5500 PKR||60000 / month||3 Months|
|ZONG MBB – 600GB
|12000 PKR||100GB / month
+ (25GB 4am-4pm)
|ZONG MBB – 1200GB
|22000 PKR||100GB / month
+ (25GB 4am-4pm)
|ZONG MBB Add-Ons||450 PKR||5GB / Month||As per bundle|
|MBB Good Night Offer||230 PKR||1GB / Day||1am – 9am|
Both 3G and 4G LTE licenses are held by Zong, Pakistan’s largest 4G network. This indicates that the firm offers a diverse range of internet alternatives for mobile internet devices. Staying in your comfort zone, Zong offers a variety of 3G and 4G smartphones.
These gadgets include a one-time charge as well as a subscription option. The following are some of Zong’s 3G devices:
- Zong Super 3G Wingle,
- Zong Super 3G Dongle, and
- 3G MiFi
Zong also offers rechargeable and plug-and-play devices, such as:
- For Rs 2,000, you may get a Zong 4G Bolt (Huawei).
- For Rs 2,000, you may get a Zong 4G Bolt (Fiber Home).
- For Rs 3,000, you may get a Zong 4G Bolt+ (Huawei).
You’ll get access to 4G speeds of up to 150 Mbps.
Zong’s 4G device packages start at Rs 1,500 for 24 GB per month and go up to Rs 10,000 for 200 GB per month.
So, whether you’re a heavy internet user or only use it sometimes, Zong has you covered.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the gadget price does not include the cost of the bundle.
Internet bundle subscriptions must be purchased individually by users.
- Where can I buy Zong 4G Mobile Broadband device?
- You can visit your nearest CSC/Franchise or a retailer nationwide in 3G/4G cities.
- What is master number & what can I do with it?
- When you purchase any Zong MBB device, Zong representative will ask you for a MASTER NUMBER. This number can be any ZONG number you are using on your phone or any other mobile operator number in your use. If you give a ZONG master number, you can perform below functions on behalf of your ZONG MBB number through this master number.
Dial *6767# (only from Zong Master Number)
Subscribe/change MBB internet bundles on your MBB device using Zong Master Number. You should have balance in your MBB number to subscribe internet bundles from your Zong Master Number you can:
Know what your MBB Number is
Check Balance of your Zong MBB Number
Check Internet Resources of your Zong MBB Number
Transfer balance from Zong master number to Zong MBB number
Recharge your MBB number
Update your Master Number
Kindly guide the MBB customers that “If your Master number is other mobile operator’s then you will NOT be able to receive usage notification”
- How can I subscribe/unsubscribe to Zong 4G Mobile Wifi bundle?
- You can dial *6767# from your Master number or *6363# from your MBB number device interface i.e., 192.168.8.1 and subscribe or unsubscribe any bundle.
- How can I recharge my Zong 4G Mobile Wifi device?
- Miniload, Scratch Card, Online Recharge or visit any Zong CSC/Franchise or retailer.
- Can I subscribe to a bundle if per month volume of 3 Month bundle expires?
- Yes, you can subscribe to a monthly bundle. If you will subscribe to a 3-month bundle while you already have a 3-month bundle activated then the new bundle will cancel the previous bundle resources.
- How will I know my internet consumption of my Zong 4G Mobile Wifi bundle?
- Dial *102# from MBB Number (Charges Rs. 0.10/Inquiry) or use Zong device portal 192.168.8.1
- Can I use the Internet on MBB device without any bundle?
- No, Internet on MBB device can only be used if you have a valid MBB bundle is available.
- Are MBB bundles auto recursive?
- No, MBB bundles are not auto recursive.
- Do I get any warranty with my Zong 4G Mobile Wifi device?
- Yes. 1 year warranty for the device.
- What is the warranty claim process?
- Visit the device vendor’s Service center or visit nearest Zong CSC
- Who can use these plans?
- All prepaid, and postpaid individuals can use these plans.